- 146 Ferndell Ave, Lafayette, LA 70506
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2280 Sqft
- This home offers so many possibilities... all you need is a little imagination. You will find a traditional floorplan with original oak flooring in the main part of the house. The back addition would make a GREAT master bedroom suite. Or maybe a private mother-in-law suite/ apartment... There is a separate entrance, along with direct access into the house. The original kitchenette was removed, but the connections still remain to allow for conversion back into a full apartment. (Possible rental income to help with u ...
- 115 Froeba Dr, Carencro, LA 70520
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3033 Sqft
- Seller will pay up to $5,000 towards buyer's closing costs and/or prepaids with an acceptable offer. Pretty Acadian style home with brick and cypress wood exterior. The large front porch is ideal for visiting with neighbors and enjoying the picturesque yard with its beautiful mature live oak trees. This home offers two spacious living areas; the main living room is complete with a wood burning fireplace and lots of natural light. The kitchen has pretty cypress cabinets (lots of storage!!) with tile and butcher bloc ...
- 422 Ole Colony Rd, Lafayette, LA 70506
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3207 Sqft
- Beautiful Acadian style home on 1 acre lot! This lovely home has many recent updates with a timeless traditional floor plan. The spacious living room is complete with wood laminate flooring, fireplace surrounded by built-in shelves/cabinets. You will enjoy preparing meals in this kitchen with lots of prep and storage space, pretty slab granite counters, newer appliances and pantry. There is also a large dining area that opens to the kitchen. Have you dreamed of an extra room for entertaining or relaxing at the end ...
- 200 Hapsburg Ln, Lafayette, LA 70506
- Unzoned/unrestricted property. Good location near shopping, hospitals and schools. Could be used for multi-family, commercial, or large home site.
- 406 Rue Scholastique, Lafayette, LA 70507
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1136 Sqft
- Located within walking distance to Ossun Elementary School this home built in 2004 is move-in ready. Interior has been freshly painted. Beautiful tile and wood laminate flooring (No carpet). Refrigerator, washer and dryer remain with the home. Wood fenced yard with 12x20 workshop with electricity and roll-up door. One car carport. Available for immediate occupancy. See it today!